Learn More About
Reliable Title & Escrow, LLC (“RT&E”) respects the privacy and security of your non‐public personal information (“Personal Information”), and protecting your Personal Information is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains RT&E’s privacy practices, including how we use the Personal Information we receive from you and from other specified sources, and to whom it may be disclosed.
Personal Information Collected
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, tax identification number, asset information, and income information;
- Information we receive from you through our Internet websites, such as your name, address, email address, Internet Protocol address, the website links you used to access our website, and your activity while using or reviewing our website;
- Information about your transactions with or services performed by us, such as information concerning your policy, premiums, payment history, information about your home or other real property, information from lenders and other third parties involved in such transaction, account balances, and credit card information; and
- Information we receive from consumer or other reporting agencies and publicly recorded documents.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- To insurance agents, brokers, representatives, support organizations, or others to provide you with services you have requested, and to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure in connection with an insurance transaction;
- To third‐party contractors or service providers for the purpose of determining your eligibility for an insurance benefit or payment and/or providing you with services you have requested;
- To an insurance regulatory authority, or a law enforcement or other governmental authority, in a civil action, in connection with a subpoena or a governmental investigation;
- To companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements; and/or
- To lenders, lien holders, judgment creditors, or other parties claiming an encumbrance or an interest in title whose claim or interest must be determined, settled, paid or released prior to a title or escrow closing.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to others when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our customers, employees, or property and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Disclosure to Affiliated Companies
Disclosure to Nonaffiliated Third Companies
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information/ Requests for Correction, Amendment, or Deletion of Personal Information
Chief Privacy Officer
Reliable Title & Escrow, LLC
508 Princeton Rd., Suite 302
Johnson City, TN 37601